The slim design of the installed heater means it looks neat and unobtrusive. I have set it to the p2 economy mode initially so it should keep the bathroom comfortable at the times i want. The instruction weren’t very clear, so i’ll have to see if i’ve set it correctly. Initial thoughts are that it seems good value being unobtrusive and programmable, and plenty big enough for a small bathroom.
Easy enough to setup and program. Appears to keep its temperature well and quite efficiently. I’ve marked the rating down a little as mine arrive a little bruised and battered around where the main case joins the back (no packaging damage, so assume qc missed during production).
Panel Heater 24 Hour 7 Day Timer Bathroom Safe 400W – 2000W, Flat Wall Mounted Low Energy Electric Heater for home Slimline Electric Radiator Efficient Convector Heater Digital thermostat (2000W)
- BATHROOM SAFE: These IP24 rated digital electric radiators are perfectly safe for use in bathrooms thanks to their splash proof design and construction. WALL MOUNTABLE with the supplied wall mounting brackets or free standing (feet supplied). Please note if the heater is to be installed in a bathroom it must be installed by a qualified electrician. 3 Heating Modes : 1.Comfort mode .2.Economy mode 3.Frost-free mode
- REDUCES ENERGY COSTS: Thanks to the integral precision thermostat which is accurate to within half a degree, the electric convector heater will switch on or off automatically to maintain your set temperature saving you money on your heating bills. Coverage for a 23 square metre room. Lightweight at only 5.8kgs, Comes with a 3 pin 13 amp UK plug, Product Dimensions: L 83cm x D 8.5cm x H 51cm Approx.
- EASY DIY PLUG IN & GO INSTALLATION: Installing our Electric Radiators couldn’t be easier requiring only basic DIY skills you will have your new digital panel heater fitted and warming your home in no time. Power cable 1.5m (cable located on the right side of the heater) , CHILD LOCK FUNCTION, AUTO OPEN WINDOW DETECTION – This is an automatic built in function which if the heater detects a sudden drop of 5 degrees or more in room temperature it switches itself off to save power.
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: For your peace of mind we offer a 24 month warranty on our Purus Eco Slimline Electric Radiator with timer. * Main image shows the full range, by purchasing this item you will receive 1 x 2000W Panel Heater
- 24/7 DIGITAL TIMER: Our fully programmable panel heater allows you to set up a weekly heating schedule to suit your lifestyle, giving you the flexibility to apply a different heat setting for every hour of the day if needed. Temperature set range – 5°C to 50°C. 2 YEAR GUARANTEE, Meeting the new EU 2018 Regulations these electric heaters are fitted with a 24 Hour 7 Day timer, digital temperature control and an electronic thermostatic for accurate room temperature measurement.UPGRADED 2018 VERSION
Bought this for one of my rental flats, to heat a small double bedroomed, this does a far better and quicker job than a night storage heater my tennants very please.
We really needed a heater that you could just switch on when you want to. This one has complex settings which are surplus to our requirements.
I bought two of these heaters and have copied and pasted the same review onto both products. First let’s start with the good points: the two things that make a heater energy efficient are the ability to control the temperature and the ability to have the heater on at certain times and this heater does both those things so it’s a winner on that score. Also another great feature is that it has an economy mode that means you can do things like have the heater come on only if the temperature drops considerably which is great for winter nights, i have my son’s heater come on 2 and 4 in the morning on economy so i know if it gets too cold then the heater will warm the place up. The heater is wall mountable so that’s another winner although it would have been better if it came with a template to help with that. The heater isn’t quite as flat as it’s shown in the picture but it’s still very slim. The things that are not so good with the heater: firstly i think the sellers have overstated their claims a bit when it comes to room sizes, i don’t think our 1500w heater warms our room that well, it helps but it’s not central heating standards and i do wish i’d got the bigger one and i should have got this size for my son’s room. The buttons are very loud, i don’t understand why they need to beep so loudly so that’s off putting, you can’t program the heater for half hour intervals which i find odd as well also the heater has a tendency to turn itself on randomly without explanation and i have not been able to work out why, both heaters do this. To combat the problem though i program the heater to go into frost mode during the times it does it (mine is during the middle of the night and my son’s is in the middle of the day, it’s very strange) so yes these heaters are good but they aren’t fabulous. I don’t regret buying them as the good points do make them good but they really could and should be better so for that reason i have given them a three star rating, neither good not bad.
Panel Heater 24 Hour 7 Day Timer Bathroom Safe 400W – 2000W, Flat Wall Mounted Low Energy Electric Heater for home Slimline Electric Radiator Efficient Convector Heater Digital thermostat (2000W) : This is a good-looking, efficient heater. I have it in a conservatory with a high, steeply sloping roof, and it keeps the room very cosy and usable in very cold weather. It arrived quickly, was well-packaged, and can be used on a normal socket, though i have mine wired in. The thermostat should make it economical to run, though only time will tell.
A good heater for our small, but poorly insulated cloakroom. It keeps the room snug during the day, and then goes into frost safe overnight. Actually better looking than the web pictures suggest, it will hang unobtrusively on the wall – this is yet to happen as we have been testing it on its included feet. I have to say that the inclusion of a template for the positioning of the three support lugs would be useful for someone as incompetent with a ruler as i. Setting up a program is a tad fiddly – in my case because it took at least ten minutes for the heater and i to understand one another – and programming demands entering the units mode for each hour over a 7 day week, which took me another 30-40 minutes (it is worth noting that you cannot adjust the heat setting – once set it remains the target for the entire program. However, once done i doubt i’ll ever need to touch it again. The unit holds the program when switched off, returning to programmed node when power is restored.
I installed this heater in a new downstairs loo. Installing it was ok but quite tricky without a template to get the mounting holes positioned. I am used to hanging shelves etc and brackets so am fairly confident but a newbie might struggle a bit. It’s relatively easy to set up but with three pre set programmes why not make it easier to select the one most suitable?.Seems good value for the money. Only time will demonstrate its longevity.
Happy, does what it should, but it is a nightmare to programme.
Good little heater put in downstairs toilet to keep it warm great value for size.
Excellent product, highly recommended, very satisfied with prompt response and excellent service.
Small, but does a decent job of taking the edge off a small enclosed space. I use it in my camper when on the mains.
Placed on the landing of a small cottage to help heat the landing and two bedrooms off. The timer a bit complicated but has excellent options to ensure you get the right temperature at the right time. Easy to fix to the wall although bottom bracket can be fun to align. Also come with wheeled feet with two lockable.
The panel heater arrived the day after ordering it from amazon. It looks modern which suits our new conservatory. I have only just fitted it which was easy to do, so l haven’t yet worked out how to use the timer/programmer, l am just using it as a wall heater at the moment. It seems to be very efficient, which is good.
Fits flat to the wall and kicks out heat to quickly heat and sustain the temperature in the room. The control panel is a bit fiddly and takes some getting use to.
Looks very stylish, easy to put on the wall, and simple to use.
Fantastic product, purchased heater for bedroom in small cottage with no central heating, takes the chill from the room. Would recommend this heater to anyone considering a purchase.
5cm front of panel to back of rear mounting brackets. Template for wall mounting rather than written measurements would be helpful. 1kw adequate for small bedroom.
Got this heater as looked ideal for my bathroom. The heater fits perfect, nice and compact. Supplied with plastic legs if you require it freestanding rather than wall mounting. Also comes with a remote control which is a nice touch. Operating the heater is very easy. There is a main on/off switch on the side of the heater this is covered with plastic to make it splash proof for in a bathroom. On the front of the heater are 4 touch buttons and a round colour display. The 4 buttons are on/off, temperature,heat setting and timer. On/off turns the heater on or off (not rocket science).
Free standing or wall mounted. I found they gave a nice dry heat to my cottage which had been empty for months and was freezing cold. I was do glad of them, especially as central heating wasn’t working for a week.Make sure you get the right wattage for your room though. Haven’t tried programming them yet but will do so in due course.
Keeps the bathroom warm – i found programming it complicating.
Excellent, discrete background heating for my conservatory.