We bought this for our newborns buggy in the heat wave, it has proven it’s worth and has the benefit of being completely detachable and hand held, which is handy when your over heating feeding a baby or if the baby is unsettled because of the heat.
Takes forever and a day to charge but is a powerful little fan its its quite near you.
I use my fan to clip on my amp when i’m performing with a band. It works for over 2 hours on the first speed and takes just 1 hour to charge fully.
Key specs for Rechargeable Battery Clip on Fan, JTONG 360 Degree Rotation Portable 3 Speeds Mini USB Desk Table Fan Handheld Outdoor Fans Personal Cooling Fans for Baby Stroller Home Office Camping (White):
- Unique Clip Style Design: Fashionable, powerful, mini portable battery clip fan with strong wind power, has features of high quality and durability, lightweight, green energy, environmental friendly, long life battery and low power consumption.
- Portable Multifunction Fan: This fan is not only can be used as the desktop fan and clip fan, also can be used as the handheld fan. Take out the hand shank from the clip, it’s a mini size handheld fan. Convenient to carrying out.
- 360 Degree Rotation: 360 degree rotation design, portable, a hand held mini fan for cooling, adjust to any different angles, easy to use. With clamp on the bottom, can be used in any places.
- Powered: Rechargable battery and USB powered, Rechargeable 2200mAh 18650 battery (included), 2~6 hours working time depend on different speed after a full charge. USB charging from computers, laptops, power bank, portable chargers and other devices with usb output.
- 3 Speed Choices: 3 speed choices and portable to use as a home table, baby stroller, office desk, car cooling, camping, sleeping, porsonal outdoor clip on fan as you can use it anywhere you need no matter in indoor or outdoor.
Comments from buyers
“really useful in the current heatwave, The fan is fabulous and so versatile, it can , Takes 1 hour to charge fully.”
The fan is clipped to the top of my monitor as i write this review and helping me work the outside temperature is 23 c and expected to peak at 28c. Yesterday evening it was clipped to the handle of my open patio door and with an ouside temperature around 27 the fan was directed at my face in the lounge chair and i was able to view war and peace on the tv with reasonable comfort.
Great to clip to pram in summer. Charge lasts about 2 hours on full.
The fan is fabulous and so versatile, it can be used clipped to the pushchair, in the car and on the cot. The rechargeable batteries mean that the fan is always ready to use and the sound of it is akin to white noise so lulls my 4 month granddaughter to sleep too.