Life saver for the hottest summer in london. The fan is small yet powerful enough. I’ve been using the fan everyday in the train for almost a week and i haven’t charged it once. Very happy with the purchase.
Great product, no problems, good value for money.
Love that i can take it with me outside ,because it has been hot.
Key specs for GreenLaw Portable Handheld Fan,Rechargeable Personal Battery Operated 5200mA Power Bank Fan with 4.5-18 Hours Working Time,3 Speeds Foldable Design for Office,Travel Camping and Outdoor Activities:
- 【LONG WORKING HOURS】This mini fan can work between 4.5 to 18 hours depending on its speed (speed 1 lasts 20 hours; speed 2 lasts 9 hours; speed 3 lasts 5 hours),which is suitable for long outdoor use in summer.
- 【UPGRAD POWER FAN】This rechargeable personal fan is not only a folding electric fan, but also a 5200mA mobile power supply.The portable source can power your fan, as well as your phone or other devices.
- 【FODABLE AND PROTABLE】The handheld Fan can be adjusted from 180°to meet your needs and the foldable design also make it easy to put into your bag easily.
- 【USB RECHARGEABLE FAN】 When you want to use the fan part alone, you can remove the power bank and insert the USB cable into the socket or computer, which is very suitable for office or home
- 【UNPARALLELED AFTER-SALES SERVICE】We offer 45days full refund and 1 year quality warranty, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any problems with the product. We promise to reply within 24 hours.
Comments from buyers
“it seemed like they didnt stay on however there is an insulating , best mini fan ever had., Love that I can take it with me outside”
In such hot weather, it is necessary to have a small fan with you. This fan is very suitable, and it also comes with a power bank, which is very practical.
Initial issues with putting the fan and battery together via usb , it seemed like they didnt stay on however there is an insulating cap on the fan connection that you need to take off before connecting the battery. Once connected , fan has 3 speeds, like low which was good, medium even strong and the strongest setting was like a storm blow in your face lol. Its pretty powerful and definitely good for hot trains / tubes. My only gripe is that size wise not compact enough to put in your pocket other than that like i said perfect for travelling on public transport that has no air con. Other positive , can act as a battery pack to recharge your phone and other devices via usb.
I’ve bought 3 mini fans , this one is the best one so far , power bank and fan , the battery can last for few hours , enough for whole day use , also can charge your phone when you need it , great.
Used a few days is very easy to use, the wind is very strong, the battery is durable, easy to carry, very practical.
There is three speed ，special in this summer is too hot ，i turn third speed to use in car is lovely，strong wind！.