Fantastic in this hot weather.
Good product does what it’s supposed to do in hot weather.
Really good during the warm nights.
Ordered a month ago does what it says, easy to put together.
- Very useful in this hot weahter
- Excellent value for money
- Good floor fan for the price.
FiNeWaY® Heavy Duty Electric 16″ Oscillating Extendable Free Standing Tower Pedestal Cooling Fan-Simple and Easy To Assemble-Safety Grill Built in Carry Handle
- This great Oscillating 16″ Standing Fan will make a great addition to any room you can imagine to put it in. With this great fan you can improve the air circulation in a room and cool it down on these hot sunny days. The head can move from side to side or stay in one position.
- On those hot days we all need something to cool us down whether it is a cold drink or a fan blowing cool air around your room or office.
- With 3 speed selections, up to 125cm adjustable height stand and an oscillating head that tilts up and down, you can have the air flowing any way that suits your needs, providing a pleasant, quiet flow of air to cool you down.
- The highly efficient plastic blade is protected by the front and rear metal mesh making it absolutely safe to use. The fan is made from high quality material to make it long-lasting and provide hassle free use.
- 16 inch 40cm fan, 3 Speed push button settings, Adjustable height (125cm approx), Safety grill Built in carry handle, Simple and easy to assemble
Excellent when we had all the hot weather.
. Works well excellent quality.
Bought this fan for the hot evenings, only used it one night as the weather turned cold. It worked well when used and assembly very easy.
Some good relief on those hot summer nights.
Very powerful & well worth the money.
This floor fan is really good for the price you pay, it is surprisingly quiet and easy to assemble, powerful enough to cool my living room down in that heatwave and sits steadily in the corner on a carpeted surface. It has an adjustable height too so even if you are sitting down low you can move it to where it needs to be.