Excellent benefit, glance very well & do the work.
Superior cooling fan but created a creaking sound an hour just after it was equipped.
Duronic FN55 Wall Mounted 16 inch Oscillating Black Fan with Remote Control – 60W
- The Duronic FN55 16″ Wall wall fan incorporates a powerful 60W motor for efficient operation at all times regardless of the selected speed, thus eliminates the risk of overheating during prolonged use and reduces overall noise at full power use . The simplified construction of the fan ensures easy mounting of the product upon receipt and a peerless durability thanks to quality materials used in production.
- This model incorporates a timer for use during a specified period (30 minutes to 4 hours) and three speeds to suit individual needs. The head can either be oriented in any direction thanks to its fully articulated head or be used so multidirectional through the oscillating / tilt function.
- The remote which is included controls all the functions available in this fan. The fan can be mounted on a flat wall or in a corner as there is a 90 degree oscillating head to cover a wide angle with cool air.
- The design of the product allows for quick installation on any hard wall or on any stud on a plasterboard wall. The wall installation is done by simply attaching a small bracket on the wall. The fan then slides on the bracket and can be easily mounted and removed when the product is not used.
- The mesh grill and 5 sided blade greatly reduce the noise emitted by the fan during use while maximizing the flow of air. The additional feature of the mesh grill lies in the impossibility for children to put their finger though the grill and thus risk of bodily injury.
Excellent worth and does just what you require fantastic.
Looks to be a excellent fan, but test the fuse. Nonetheless, the flex was weakened by an overtight wire tie in the packaging. This was not far too significantly of a issue, as i supposed to shorten the flex in any case to hook up to a new circuit i was putting in fed from a six amp circuit breaker. Even though fitting the plug to a shortened flex, i identified that as equipped, the plug experienced a 13 amp fuse equipped. This is significantly way too high for the flex for the fan – the flex is the sort you might obtain on a table lamp and the highest fuse rating really should be three/5 amp. I would counsel that everyone who has it plugged in to a domestic ring most important (electricity circuit) checks the fuse in the plug and downrates it to three amp. I will not believe the flex could deal with the existing that the fuse will blow at, with consequent fire possibility. It might be mine was a ‘one off’, but recommend that you ere on the side of basic safety.
Does the job properly, extra than plenty of power. Does the work nicely, far more than enough electrical power. When the fan was delivered, there was a crucial piece missing. This took three telephone phone calls to rectify, but now all excellent, the remote is astounding.
Duronic FN55 Wall Mounted 16 inch Oscillating Black Fan with Remote Control – 60W : Very compact, powerful and silent working fan. . I waited a long time to write this review because i wanted to see the performance of this fan. I can proudly say this fan is very perfect and it works great too. I will greatly recommend it to all who seek quality product that does the job, at a reasonable price.
Wonderful for grandaughters bed room , bought this for my 3 year aged grandaughters bed room wanted a wall mounted a person so very little fingers couldn’t take a look at and soon after seeking on line made the decision on this ,was a minimal worried once ordered thanks to some terrible opinions but for the value i assumed i would hazard it and happy i did not sure why the issues the specifics are. Quietness ( it necessary to be pretty as my grandaughter sleeps in the dim and due to weather this experienced to be on a timer so would have held her awake if it was noisy ) not a difficulty. Coolness it keeps a significant bedroom interesting plenty of for a 3 yr previous to slumber with becoming uncomfortably very hot ( below bedroom is 14ft x 13ft and retains the drinking water boiler in so can picture how heat her space will get and unable to open up the window as it truly is a hearth escape protection a person )three. Safe and sound for younger little ones and out of the way of exploring arms. My grandaughter asks for it to be put on when she desires to be cooled down and sleeps effectively. The timer is a bonus turning off when you know she’ll be asleep.
For the value i are unable to fault these followers. I bought two to go on bedroom partitions to continue to keep surfaces and flooring very clear of freestanding enthusiasts. They are plasticy, they do experience a bit low-cost and the cable is way too small but the remote control is effective all the features, the timers are pretty beneficial and they deliver a respectable breeze. If these cost £40 each they definitely wouldn’t get my 5 stars but i acquired two for £30 and at that cash i just cannot fault them.
It was better than discribed.
Pretty wall fan with a ridiculously brief electric power cable. Pretty well manufactured ‘wall’ fan. Powerfull blast of air even on it’s 1st of three ability configurations. My only gripe is the two foot six inch ability cable fitted to it which signifies that except if you have a ability socket 50 % way up your wall (and who has?) you can only mount it approx 3 foot up the wall from the floor. This lets it down poorly and signifies if you want it mounted higher than three foot the power direct has to be lengthened just before it truly is suit for purpose.
Only criticism would be the inadequate vertical tilt range. Only criticism would be the weak vertical tilt array. It truly is not silent but is a great deal potent for our requirements.
For the cost this is an excellent products, excellent for the children home, takes no floor place and can be mounted out of achieve. The top quality could be better, but it is good for the selling price bracket. My only concern is the length of the electricity cable, you will most likely need to have an extension dependent on where you are mounting it.
Unusual options ont eh modes – a pulse mode(why?) and not straightforward to follow recommendations, also the fan tends to make a sounds like an plane propellor – not peaceful at all, but seems fantastic and its highly effective.