First bought a pair of these a year ago, was from a different brand/supplier. They have been in regular use since and was so impressed i have been searching for more. These are identical to the previous ones in every way. They are an excellent personal portable battery/usb power fan.They are small, very quiet, run for several hours on battery (even on high) and do what they say on the tin. Build quality is fit for purpose. On low breeze can be felt about 8 feet away. Originals still working perfectly, wanted more as spares/gifts. Batteries included (unlike first ones) seem good and appear to have stated capacity. Cannot believe some of the poor reviews relate to this, specific, product.
Great to use in places without power, and usb rechargeable.
The batteries are a hassle (uk). Here are the specifications for the COMLIFE 7.5 Inch Battery Operated or USB Powered Desk Fan, Metal Desktop Personal Fan with 4400mAh Rechargeable Batteries, 2 Speeds and Low Noise, Portable Cooling Fan for Home, Office or Outdoor Use:
- [RECHARGEABLE LARGE CAPACITY BATTERIES] Comes with 2pc 2200mAh rechargeable and replaceable batteries. Fully charged batteries can be continually work about 5-9 hours. Note: Only 3.7V 18650 lithium ion battery recommended. NOTICE: Please kindly remove the PLASTIC FILM before use.
- [2 SPEEDS & 360°ROTATION] This table fan has 2 speed settings. You could easily switch between gentle wind and strong wind with the rocker switch. And vertical 360°rotation is another big bonus that allows you to adjust the wind direction freely. Keep you cool in every angle.
- [BATTERY/USB POWERED FAN] This fan can be powered by one/two batteries without charging cord, or work with USB power source via charging adapter, laptop or power bank(3.61 ft charging cable included). This feature makes it ideal for use indoor or outdoor.
- [HIGH QUALITY MOTOR] Brushless and 100% pure copper made motor extends its lifespan, and realizes high rotating speed(1100~1400rpm). More airflow, but low noise.
- [DURABLE AND FASHIONABLE] Sturdy metal construction, 18CM compact size, classic black color make the fan not only durable to use, easy to carry around, but also looks exquisite.
Bought one for my boat, it’s quieter than i expected, and in this hot weather it’s keeping one end of the boat comfortable, so i’ve just ordered another one for the other end.
Couldn’t rate it any higher but would if i could.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Excellent value for money! Very good product! Does what it says.
- Good with a charger
- Great little fan!
Nice metal, fairly sturdy little usb desk fan. Only two speed, but most desk fans or fans of this size do. It blows pretty hard – all innuendo aside. It didn’t blow quite as fast as this one, but i sure got my money’s worth, so hopefully this one will last. This fan is great, its not too powerful but enough to have a nice breeze at my desk.
Works with usb cable or batteries.
Low hum but no one noticed it. Many were surprised to find out i had a fan weeks after i got it. Everyone in the office gets cold so easily and keep the office very warm. I can only function when it’s cool and this fan keeps me cool.
My only complaint is that i have to keep tightening the side screws on the stand so it will stay at the angle i want. Annoying, but otherwise a great purchase.
The weather in britain has been very hot recently. This electric fan is very good for sleeping. It is quiet and the wind is just fine.
Great fan out put very good for.
My previous desk fan needed a micro usb cord which, over time, got bent out of shape and frequently lost connection. I like that the usb cord on this one that wired in to the back of the fan or only use batteries, which should hold up a lot longer. It’s good for someone who needs a constant light air flow.
I have two of these, take one to work keep other in bedroom for night use. I cannot imagine how i managed before i got them. They are very quiet even on 2 speed which i use in the bedroom (plugged into mains). I use single speed at work and get around 6 hours before it starts to slow – i carry a phone charger which fortunately fits this fan so plugging that in gets the extra time needed. I would not hesitate to recommend they are well worth the money.