It is so effective and runs quietly. It looks very stylish and takes up a very small space. Keeps the air very clean and gets rid of the dog smell. Very happy as it does not need traditional filters as it’s new technology.
What a great product , we have a few mini units. The large units are super and the difference in air quality is great.
I bought this for air purification – in particular we have a new rescue dog who has been shedding a lot of dander (probably because she is so nervous) and causing me to suffer from allergic asthma. This machine noticeably changed the atmosphere in the room where she sleeps and removed the inevitable ‘dog smell’ completely. It is a small room but even so, quite a spectacular effect. The asthma cleared up within a day. I would strongly recommend this product if you suffer from any kind of allergic reaction to air borne allergens.
Key specs for Air For Life Mini Sanifier, AFLM1W, Pearl White, No Filters, NASA Developed Technology, Germicidal Purifier and Ioniser, Helps Allergies & Asthma, Safe for Pets & Babies, Destroys Bad Odours and Smoke:
- AFL NASA Developed AHPCO Technology. Sanitises the air and surfaces. Prevents allergies, asthma and hayfever. Scientifically proven to eliminate 99.9% of dust mites, pollen, bacteria (including MRSA), viruses, bad odors, pet smells, pet dander, cooking smells, improve mood and sleep. Prevents disease and cross contamination by sanitising the air and surfaces.
- Made in USA – Tested and Certified by TUV, Intertek, UL and CE Approved. Covers 175 sq ft areas (multiple units may be needed in high contamination areas).
- Includes padded travel case (accessories included including car charger).
- Low Energy usage 11 Watts Plug and Play, 1 Year Limited Warranty. Replacement AHPCO Cell will be available soon but no need to change for 12 months!
- 3 Fan speeds, 3 Ion settings (for best results keep on high setting and keep all windows and doors closed).
Comments from buyers
“Seems to work for pet allergens, Powerful Air Purifier, Lifesaver – 5 stars”
The afl mini is a life saver. If you suffer from hay fever or similar allergies invest in the afl mini, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
I’ve suffered for many years from sinus problems associated with a deviated septum which have only worsened now that i am in my senior years. I purchased the afl mini based on the enthusiastic reviews, its compactness to fit on my bedside table and the permanent filter it contained. Performance wise, to date it is honestly hard to judge as the current heatwave, associated with drought-like conditions in my area, have probably resulted in higher than average pollution, but so far i am not convinced of its efficacy. I will update the review if this changes. Regretfully, it is worth noting amazon do not currently sell the ahpco cell that the unit requires to be replaced annually.
I have two at home and my father and i noted a definate improvement in the air quality. It was fresher and ‘smelt cleaner’. Whilst this is not the cheapest it is worth it because i researched the technology behind it and unlike cheaper air purifiers this works far better to remove more from the air. My dad had had an operation so air borne infection was a danger. I have a new baby so for him will get one for the new room. It’s silent and compact but most importantly the nasa based technology means it really is doing the job. Compared to other makes when i saw the research of the quantity of germs removed i was astonished and felt if you’re going to use it for life, may as well invest in a decent product.
Cosy calming fan noise on full speed. Air breathes and feels so good.
A great product, really nicely designed and built. Makes a room smell fresh and clean within half an hour and you perceive a noticeable improvement in air quality.